The Orlando area is no stranger to high temperatures in just about every season. While in most cases that means fun in the sun, when your home’s air conditioning is struggling, it could also mean disaster. While air conditioners last anywhere from 10 to 15 years, once they reach the end of their lifespan, they could put your home at risk. That’s why our AC contractors at Star Air Conditioning & Heating are here to help. We offer reliable AC installation service to help give your home a much-deserved upgrade and ensure your family is safe and cool in any weather.
Want to keep your existing AC in good working order? Be sure to ask about our routine AC maintenance service and enjoy some peace of mind this summer.
When Is AC Replacement Needed?
Coming home to an air conditioner that won’t turn on or is blowing hot air, is always a stressful situation. Unfortunately, that’s the way many homeowners realize an air conditioning replacement may be needed. In most instances, this is an emergency situation that could have easily been avoided by paying attention to warning signs including:
- Consistent Repair Issues: No one wants to schedule constant repairs - and they can quickly add up. If your unit has needed multiple repairs in the year, or you’re looking at a repair that costs a third of a new unit, opting for a replacement is always the best option.
- Old Age: Air conditioners, on average, can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. Because they’re used so often in the Orlando area, that lifespan can be even shorter. If your unit is reaching those later years it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Rising Energy Costs: The AC is one of the biggest consumers of electricity in your home - especially when it’s running all day. However, if you’re noticing spikes in your utility costs and your unit has been struggling to keep your home cool, there is a connection that needs to be inspected.
- Performance Issues: Whether it’s fluctuating temperatures, airflow issues, or a unit that’s constantly turning on and off, homeowners can easily notice performance issues. In most cases, these are early indicators that your AC is struggling to cool your home effectively.
By catching these issues early and working with an AC contractor, you can have more control and flexibility over the central AC installation process.
Benefits of AC Installation Service
While opting for a central air conditioner installation can often be an unexpected expense, the benefits can easily make it a great decision for any homeowner. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer top brands including Goodman, Bryan, and Lennox & York.
Some perks you can expect with a new system in place include:
- Energy Savings
- Added Property Value
- Longer Lifespan
- Improved Air Quality
- Better airflow
- Modern features (including smart thermostats)
More importantly, opting for air conditioning replacement will give you peace of mind knowing your Orlando home will have cool and comfortable air - especially during the summer months. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer reliable service and financing options to help make investing in your home become easier than ever.
Looking for an alternative to your central AC? Be sure to ask about our ductless mini split AC systems today!
Finding the Right Air Conditioning Installation Company
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are your air conditioning installation company Orlando homeowners have trusted for decades. We offer 24-hour emergency support, transparent pricing, and only work with licensed and background-checked technicians for your peace of mind. So whether you’re looking to upgrade your home or have a unit that’s finally hit the end of its lifespan, look to our air conditioning installation company for help!