Whether it’s the summer months - or just about any time of the year - the Orlando area is no stranger to sweltering heat. Because of this, your air conditioning system is one of the most important appliances in your home. This is also why an AC that’s on the fritz can feel like an emergency. Whether your air conditioner is blowing hot air, making strange noises, or simply not turning on, you can count on our experts at Star Air Conditioning & Heating for help. As a trusted air conditioning contractor in Orlando, we’ve helped homeowners with repairs, installations, and routine maintenance too!
Look to our cooling specialists for the following services:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance & Repair
- Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
- Filter Replacement
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Commercial AC Services
Dealing with an emergency AC repair issue? You can count on our staff for 24/7 live answering, giving you peace of mind day and night.
Do You Need AC Service?
While finding an AC service company is important, it’s only half the battle. Knowing when to call is key to avoiding emergency issues like an AC that won’t turn on. Some common signals that repair service is needed include:
- Rising Energy Costs: During the summer months, it’s normal for your energy costs to rise because you’re likely using your AC more often than ever. However, if you’re seeing unexplained spikes on your bill and your unit is working longer than usual to cool your home, there’s a connection!
- Airflow Issues: Are certain areas of your home getting little to no airflow? This is generally caused by an issue with your ductwork or your air handler, both of which need to be addressed by a professional.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Your AC should be able to produce constantly cool temperatures at all times. If your air is fluctuating between cool and warm, you could have a refrigerant issue.
- Air Quality Issues: Part of the cooling process is filtering the air. If you’re seeing an increase in dust or respiratory issues like allergies, the filter may need replacement. However, it’s always best to schedule an inspection to ensure there are no larger issues.
In addition to our standard AC repair service, we also offer 24-hour emergency support. We understand that issues happen when you least expect them, which is why we always have 24/7 live answers so you can get ahold of one of our AC contractors after hours.
Should You Consider Upgrading Your Unit?
In most cases, a simple repair should get your system back up and running. However, that’s not always the case. Whether your air conditioner is old, requires constant repairs, or simply doesn’t have enough power to cool your entire home, opting for an installation is always a great option. With a new AC in place, homeowners can expect:
- Lower energy costs
- More consistent cooling
- Improved indoor air quality
- Quieter operation
- Modern features
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we can help you find the ideal unit based on your budget, home size, and needs. We always offer transparent pricing and offer financing options to help with new installation costs. Also, with AC options from Bryant and Lennox & York, you can trust you’re getting the best components around.
Want to know more about our AC installation services? Be sure to ask our staff today and make your Orlando home a cool and comfortable oasis!
Your Orlando AC Company of Choice!
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are your reliable Orlando AC company. Veteran-owned and operated, we are dedicated to providing families with the very best service possible. We offer 24/7 live answers, because we know issues happen when we least expect them, and always offer reliable solutions for your specific needs. Whether it’s an AC blowing hot air or a unit that won’t turn on in the middle of summer, our staff is here to help.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription