For most homeowners in Winter Park, FL your air conditioner is your best friend - especially in the summer. But when those winter months roll around and you look to your central heating system for help, you may find yourself with a problem. Because these units don’t get a lot of use throughout the year, they can fail when you need them most. That’s why we at Star Air Conditioning & Heating offer reliable service including furnace repairs, heating maintenance, and even full system installations! No matter your needs, you can count on our technicians for 24/7 support.
Looking to know more about our service? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from satisfied homeowners in your area.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair Service
While having a reliable heating repair company is important, knowing when to call them is just as key. Some common signals our heater may need repair include:
- Rising Energy Costs: Most homeowners have a good idea of what their monthly utility costs will be. If yours is on the rise and you’ve been using your heater more than usual, that could be the reason. Older heating systems can take longer to heat your home, causing the spike.
- Airflow Issues: Are there certain areas of your home getting little to no airflow? Ductwork issues can often be to blame. However, if your ductwork is fine, then the furnace could be to blame.
- Temperature Fluctuations: Your heater should produce consistent temperatures throughout the day. If your unit is blowing cold or lukewarm air, there’s likely an issue with an internal component of the unit.
- Strange Noises: Grinding, scraping, and banging noises should never come from your unit. Additionally, strange noises from a gas-powered furnace are especially important to have inspected as they could signal a gas leak issue.
In addition to standard service, we also offer a 24-hour heating repair service to help handle those unexpected issues. Because most Winter Park homeowners will turn to their heating system when the temperatures drop, this is often when you need fast and reliable service. We always have an expert on call to help get your home warm again!
The Importance of Routine Heating Maintenance
One of the easiest ways to avoid most of the furnace repair issues above is with routine care and maintenance. During a heater tune-up, our technician will perform throughout inspections of both the mechanical and electrical components of your unit. We’ll check for any worn or loose components, replace the filter, and ensure there’s no debris blocking the outside unit.
Not only can this help ensure your heating system will work when you need it most, but also it can lower your energy costs and extend the lifespan of your heater or furnace. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we offer convenient furnace maintenance service and plans that can be scheduled ahead of time to take the guesswork out of service and ensure your Winter Park home is ready for the winter season!
How Can Heating Replacement Help Your Home?
In most cases, a simple furnace repair service will get your system back up and running. However, if your unit is over 10 years old, struggling with constant repairs, or simply not providing enough heat for your entire home, opting for a heating replacement may be the better option.
Some benefits homeowners can expect include:
- Lower energy costs
- Improve indoor air quality
- Strengthen airflow
- Heat with quieter operation
- Add modern features (like a smart thermostat)
When you work with our central heating installation experts, we’ll help you find the ideal system for your home. We work with heaters, furnaces, and even heat pumps, giving you plenty of options to choose from. Additionally, we work with major brands including Bryant and Lennox & York so you can trust you’re getting high-quality components.
Looking to save on your next heating project? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials on heating installations.
Work With Us Today!
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, our motto is “Where Professionalism and Integrity Still Exist.” We pride ourselves on providing the honest service we would want ourselves. Whether it’s our transparent pricing, licensed heating contractors, or 24/7 availability, our goal is to provide Winter Park homeowners with a seamless and stress-free experience.