The central air conditioning system in your Winter Park home is one of the most important appliances. It helps filter air and keeps your home cool, especially during those summer months. Because of this important role, it can be stressful when dealing with a repair issue. Luckily, our experts at Star Air Conditioning & Heating are here to help. With years of local experience and high-skilled technicians, we make quick work of repairs, maintenance, and installations.
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from homeowners in your area.
Signs You Need Emergency AC Service
For most homeowners, any issue with their AC can seem like an emergency. However, knowing how to identify an emergency is essential. If you’re dealing with an issue like an AC that won’t turn on, a unit that’s blowing hot air, or electrical issues, you need immediate attention. Essentially, if your AC is failing to keep your home cool and safe, it’s best to call for help.
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are your 24-hour air conditioner repair company. We always have someone available to answer the phone and respond quickly, because we understand that in many instances, having no AC in the Winter Park area can be a dangerous situation.
Should You Consider Air Conditioner Replacement?
In most instances, any cooling issue can be solved with AC repair. However, if these problems are severe or you’re dealing with any of the issues below, it may be time to consider working with our air conditioning installation company.
- Frequent Repairs: AC repair is inevitable, especially during heavy-use months in the summer. However, frequent repairs can become an issue. Not only do they become expensive, but they can also indicate the system is getting towards the end of its lifespan.
- Old Unit: On average, an air conditioner can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. As it gets older, it can struggle to cool your home as efficiently. Additionally, with modern technology and features, your system may be costing your home more than you think.
- Rising Energy Costs: The central AC system is always going to be one of the highest consumers of electricity in your home. However, if your energy bills are on the rise and you notice your home is taking longer to cool, it’s likely because the unit is on the older side.
- Performance Issues: Whether it’s fluctuating temperatures, airflow issues, or poor indoor air quality, most homeowners will notice when their AC is struggling. If your home is taking longer than usual to cool or never does, it may be time to consider upgrading.
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we make central AC installation easy. We always work with your budget and needs in mind and help you find the ideal system to effectively and efficiently cool your home.
The Perks of AC Tune Up Service
One of the best ways to deal with an air conditioning repair issue is to prevent it altogether. And the best way to do that is with routine care and maintenance. During an AC maintenance service, our technicians will inspect the internal components of your unit, replace air filters, and ensure your system is running in top shape. Outside of peace of mind, some of the other benefits you can expect include:
- Lower energy costs
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Improved air quality
- Stronger airflow
- More consistent temperatures
More importantly, however, is that an air conditioner tune-up can help our technicians detect issues before they become emergencies. Because we take the time to inspect many of the internal components of your system, it allows us to see simple things like damaged mechanical components or electrical faults. We’ll always provide you with a quick repair and keep your unit running in top shape.
Looking to save on your next AC maintenance services? Be sure to ask about our Gold Club Membership today!
Schedule Service Today!
Whether you’re dealing with a major emergency or simply looking to schedule an AC tune-up before the sweltering summer months, you can count on our experts for help. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are a top-rated A+ company that Winter Park homeowners have relied on for years. We always have someone on call and provide service with integrity.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription