On average, a Winter Garden homeowner will only need their heating system a few months or even weeks out of the year. Unfortunately, because of this lack of use, these systems are likely to show their issues when you need them most. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are there to help you with these issues. From no heat to rising energy costs, our heating contractors have the experience and tools needed to handle even your toughest issues. Best of all, we’re also available 24/7, because we understand that heating issues never happen on schedule.
Want to know what it’s like working with our technicians? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from past customers in your area.
When Are 24 Hour Heating Repair Services Needed?
Finding a company that offers 24 hour heating repair service can be hard enough. That’s why we always have someone on call 24/7 to help Winter Garden homeowners with their toughest issues. However, knowing when to call us is just as important. Some of the most common emergency repair situations include:
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- Your heater is blowing cold air.
- The furnace is making strange noises.
- Temperatures inside your home are extreme.
- There’s a hissing noise coming from inside the AC.
Generally, if your system is failing to keep your home warm or is not turning on at all, there’s a problem. Additionally, for homeowners with gas-powered furnaces, there is another layer of emergency if something is wrong with your unit. If your pilot light has changed color or if you’re feeling any health issues like nausea, be sure to evacuate your home immediately and call for help!
Should You Consider a Heating Replacement
All homeowners do their best to avoid unexpected costs. While a furnace repair service can handle most of your issues. At some point, it may be time to consider a replacement instead. Some criteria for upgrading your unit includes:
- Old Age: On average, a furnace can last about 10 to 15 years. Once it’s on the higher end of that range and you’re faced with a serious repair, it’s best to opt for replacement.
- Multiple Repairs: Speaking of repairs, they can add up. Two to three repairs a year can easily cover a majority of the cost of a new system instead.
- Rising Energy Costs: The older your unit gets, the harder it works to heat your home. Don’t ignore rising energy costs as it can be an early sign of trouble.
- Airflow Issues: Are there certain areas of your home getting little to no airflow? The unit may be deteriorating or undersized - both of which can be solved with a new unit.
In addition to traditional furnaces and central heating systems, we also provide Winter Garden homeowners with eco-friendly alternatives like heat pumps and ductless mini split heating systems. With so many options and highly trained technicians, you can rest assured you’ll get a personalized solution with every service call.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
The best and easiest way to avoid emergency heating repair issues is with general upkeep and care. While some homeowners may be hesitant to spend money, annual maintenance can offer some major benefits, including:
- Help lowers utility bills
- Prevents major emergencies
- Extends the lifespan of the unit
- Improves indoor air quality
Whether you simply need to replace the furnace filter or are looking to schedule a full heater tune up ahead of the winter season, we can help. Be sure to ask about our membership plan today!
Let Our Heating Contractors Help!
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are dedicated to our customer’s safety and satisfaction. We always offer honest advice, transparent pricing, and stand behind our work 100%. We understand that heating issues can be a challenge and often happen in the colder months when you actually need your system. That’s why you can count on us for fast and reliable service ranging from central heating installation to routine care.