Staying cool through a Windermere summer is a task. But keeping warm in the cool season is also key to keeping your home comfortable. The furnace equipment in your home is essential to making sure that your winters are pleasant and they need periodic help from professionals to accomplish this. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are your furnace installation and 24 hour heating repair service. Our technicians understand how important it is for your home to stay safe and comfortable in the cold and we commit to working on your furnace equipment as if it was our own.
Don’t just take our word for it. Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from homeowners in your area.
Signs You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
Calling for emergency heating repair in Windermere is important but knowing why you need to call is the most important. If you can’t recognize the signs that something is wrong with your heater, how will you know when to call. To help, here is a list of common furnace emergencies that will require an emergency repair:
- Pilot Light Problems: Pilot lights are a common problem with furnaces. They should burn a deep blue color. Any yellow in the flame indicates a dangerous carbon monoxide situation.
- Inconsistent Temperatures: A hater's job is to keep a home consistently warm. When this doesn't happen it can mean you need repairs to restore heating service.
- Loud Noises: Loud noises indicate that something is mechanically wrong. Heater maintenance can usually prevent mechanical problems but once they are audible emergency repair is likely the best option.
- Unusual Odors: Furnaces shouldn’t produce odors. If you smell gas or any burning smells, call for professional emergency furnace repair immediately.
Star Air Conditioning & Heating is your local furnace repair company. Our award-winning service is available to you 24 hours a day.
What is Heating Maintenance?
The best way to prevent a furnace emergency is to schedule furnace maintenance service. Furnace maintenance service is simply a heater tune up that is designed to keep your heater running problem-free. During a heater tune up, our technicians will check all of the necessary components of your heater to ensure you get reliable heat through the season. Some of the things we do are:
- Clean the burner
- Check safeties
- Look for gas leaks
- Check ductwork
- Inspect and lubricate mechanical equipment
After a heater tune up from Star Air Conditioning & Heating, you will have the peace of mind that your heater is ready to run faithfully all season long.
We know it can be tough to remember maintenance. That’s why we offer convenient membership plans for all your heating needs.
Benefits of Heating Replacement
After around 15 years of using your current heating equipment, it will be time to start thinking about a new furnace installation. Central heating installation sounds like a scary thing but when you’re working with the right heating installation contractor, it doesn't have to be intimidating. Some of the benefits of installing a new heater are:
- Lower energy bills
- More reliable operation
- New, energy-saving features
- Increase comfort
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating we offer financing options to make central heating installation a little easier on you. When you choose to work with us, you can know you are working with a company that has your best interest in mind. Over the years, our experience has taught us that the best way to achieve good customer service is to simply operate with honesty and integrity. We bring those values with us to every job we take.