After the heat and humidity of St. Cloud, FL summers go away, you may be left with some chilly weather on your hands, especially at night. Local homes and businesses are equipped with heaters to deal with these conditions but inevitably they may fail and leave you or your workers out in the cold. When that happens, you’ll need emergency heating repair from a trustworthy 24 hour heating repair service. We strive to keep our residential and commercial customers warm with our furnace repair service. No matter the time of day, you can always rely on our live answering service for help.
Don’t just take our word for it. Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from past customers in your area.
Signs You Need Central Heating Repair
Heater problems have the tendency to start small and then get worse. That’s why catching problems early can prevent small issues from turning into emergency furnace repairs. To keep your equipment safe, be sure to look out for these signs:
- Mechanical Noises: When belts go bad and bearings get dry, squealing and grinding noises can be heard. As they get worse, total failure of multiple components is likely. With quick attention, emergencies can be prevented.
- Bad Odors: Bad odors can come in the form of musty, burnt, or gas smells. None of these should be ignored. Bad odors can indicate a need for duct cleaning, heater maintenance, or gas leak detection.
- High Energy Costs: High energy costs are a likely indicator that something is wrong in your system. A professional can troubleshoot the system and restore lost efficiency.
- No Heat or Airflow: Safety devices can prevent heating equipment from cycling and dirty blowers can inhibit airflow. Routine heating maintenance can prevent these problems but once they happen, repairs will be necessary.
Along with our 24 emergency heating service, we offer award-winning residential and commercial service during business hours. Our technicians are all highly trained and background checked for your peace of mind.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance Service
Protecting new and existing furnace equipment should be a priority. In Central Florida, heating equipment sits idle for long periods and can fall victim to poor heating maintenance. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating we provide heater tune ups before the heating season begins. This allows us to make sure your heater is ready to go to work when temperatures drop.
Heater maintenance has a number of benefits for homeowners. During a maintenance visit, our technicians will clean and inspect your heating unit for good operation. We can restore efficiency that naturally gets lost over time. As a result of good heating maintenance, you can expect bills to stay low and equipment to last longer.
Reasons to Schedule a New Furnace Installation
After about 15 years of use of your current furnace, it will be time to start shopping around. As equipment ages, the best option becomes a new central heating installation.
- Energy-Saving Features: Smart thermostats help lower energy demand.
- Lower Utility Bills: High-efficiency ratings restore performance that was lost in older units.
- Lower Repair Costs: New units are covered by warranties so even if repairs are needed, you won’t have to pay.
- Increased Property Value: New heating equipment is important to homebuyers. Adding new equipment will allow you to get the money that you invested back.
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are ready to help you with your heating replacement. We cover all aspects of furnace service from the day that it’s installed to the day you decide you need a new one!
Looking to save on new installations? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest specials on service.
Work With Us!
We are a local and veteran-owned heating and cooling company that understands the needs of our customers in St. Cloud. We always promise to treat our customers with honesty and integrity. Whether it’s upfront pricing or our award-winning service, we want to show you the difference it can make working with a company that cares.=