For anyone who has lived in Kissimmee through the summer, you know how precious your air conditioner is. Famous for our heat and humidity, air conditioners work hard for many months out of the year. Since an AC is so vital to the comfort of homes and businesses in the area, you need a good AC contractor to help you keep your AC equipment working. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand how important your air conditioner is and we want to help you keep it running.
Looking for more insight into our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from past customers!
What’s Included in AC Maintenance Services?
Before your air conditioning has gone out on your home or business, you should schedule an AC tune up. Air conditioning equipment is expensive to repair and operate when it isn’t properly cared for and it takes a professional to get your money’s worth out of it. Air conditioner tune up service is the best place to start. During an air conditioning tune up, a technician will:
- Test the thermostat
- Check filters
- Make sure coils are clean
- Check operating pressures
- Verify refrigerant levels
- Inspect mechanical components
By having the trained eye of a professional look at your AC periodically, you can keep tabs on its operation and condition. Our air conditioner maintenance service is proven to reduce operating costs, increase longevity and make problems less likely.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Even with the best AC maintenance service, problems can still arise. The Kissimmee summers take a major toll on cooling equipment and make problems inevitable. When that happens, be sure to call Star Air Conditioning & Heating for air conditioner repair. Some of the signs that indicate you need to call us include:
- The system is struggling to keep up
- Poor indoor air quality with high humidity and dirty air
- Screeching or grinding noises coming from the unit
- Utility bills are unusually high
- No power to the thermostat or unit
- Water leaks around the unit
Our background-checked technicians are ready to work on all models of ACs. We are also factory certified to work on Goodman, Bryant, and Lennox & York equipment to maintain their warranties.
Enjoy some savings by taking a look at our coupons for the latest specials on our services.
Working With an Air Conditioning Installation Company
Here at Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand that working with contractors can be stressful. We aim to take all of that stress away so that you can enjoy the investment you’re making into your home. We promise to never oversell you on any of our services and we will educate you on the best decision for your central AC installation. Some of the things we will discuss with you are:
- When to replace your AC: Replacing an AC becomes important when existing equipment is old and breaks down frequently. If simple repairs will do, we will recommend that. Otherwise, we will guide you through the process to get new equipment.
- Why you should replace your air conditioning: The benefits of upgrading equipment are numerous. Probably the benefit most people care about is saving money. New air conditioners are more efficient and won’t cost anything for repairs.
- Picking the best options for you: We can help you select the proper size of air conditioner that is best for your home or business. We will work with you and your budget to make sure that you stay happy and comfortable with your new air conditioner for years.
Let us work with you on your new AC installation and see why our slogan is, “Where Professionalism and Integrity Still Exist.”
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription