Although Hunters Creek may be known for its warm summer weather, when the winter months do come, homeowners should have a reliable heating system. Unfortunately, those months when the system is not running can lead to emergency issues like a heater that’s blowing cold or a furnace making strange noises. Luckily, at Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are your reliable heating repair company. Whether you need routine furnace maintenance service ahead of the winter months or are looking to invest in a heat pump, you can count on our expert staff for help!
Want to know more about our work? Be sure to visit our reviews page to hear from past customers in your area.
What is a Heating Emergency?
Knowing who to call for emergency heater repair in Hunters Creek is only half the battle. While repairs should always be left to the experts, homeowners should have an idea of common warning signs that they’re dealing with an emergency. Some common symptoms include:
- A heater that’s blowing cold air
- Pilot light issues on a gas-powered furnace
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Strange noises including banging or scraping
- Electrical issues like power cycling
- Strange odors
Essentially, if your heating system isn’t producing heat or it’s acting strangely, it’s best to schedule 24 our heating repair service. Our technicians are available 24/7 and always respond quickly. We will perform a thorough inspection and help troubleshoot even the most complex issues.
Benefits of Heating Replacement
If repairs have become a constant practice in your home, it may be time to consider a heating replacement. While it can be an unexpected expense, it does offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Fewer Repairs: Repair costs add up, and in many instances, that same money could be put towards a new unit. Modern heaters and furnaces are built more durably, which helps cut down on the need for repairs.
- Lower Energy Costs: New central heating installation can gain homeowners access to lower energy costs. These new units are designed to cut down on excess runtime and also heat more efficiently, so you get better heat with less energy.
- Added Home Value: Whether you’re planning on putting your home on the market or are looking for eco-friendly savings, investing in a new heating system can add serious value to your home.
- Performance Boost: More consistent temperatures, stronger airflow, and heat in every area of your home - that’s the type of performance you can inspect with a central heating installation.
Opting for a heating replacement can be a challenge. That’s why we work to find the ideal system based on your home needs and budget. We’ll always provide you with a few different options, making a furnace installation a personalized solution.
How Can Furnace Maintenance Service Help?
While Hunters Creek isn’t known for its freezing winters, when those temperatures do drop, you want to be sure your furnace or central heating system is ready. Unfortunately, that lack of use is often one of the leading causes of repair issues. Luckily, you can help avoid that with routine heater tune-ups. Maintenance services can help our technicians detect minor issues before they turn into emergencies.
Also, we take the time to lubricate any mechanical components and also replace filters, helping boost performance and lower energy costs in the process. Maintenance should be done annually and is often recommended before the winter season. We will always work with you to find the ideal schedule for your home.
Looking to save on AC services? Be sure to ask about our Gold Club Membership and enjoy specials on routine care.
Owning a home has plenty of challenges, but dealing with heating issues doesn’t have to be. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are the heating repair company homeowners in Hunters Creek trust. We focus on providing honest service backed by years of experience. All our technicians are licensed and background-checked, giving you peace of mind that you’re getting quality service with every call.