With temperatures rising every year, air conditioners are becoming more and more important. However, in most cases, homeowners don’t give it a second thought until something is damaged. Whether you’re in need of emergency AC service in Hunters Creek or are looking to become proactive with the care for your unit, you can count on our experts at Star Air Conditioning & Heating for help. With years of local experience, licensed AC contractors, and 24/7 availability, you can count on us for expert help!
Don’t just take our word for it, see what homeowners are saying in your area by visiting our reviews page!
The Importance of 24 Hour Air Conditioner Repair
The air conditioner in your Hunters Creek home is essential for your comfort. Some common emergency situations include a unit that’s blowing hot air, water leakage under the unit, or a system that simply won’t turn on. While some homeowners consider waiting until morning, opting for emergency service can have plenty of benefits, including:
- Reduces downtime
- Ensures your safety
- Can prevent the need for replacement
- Protects your home from damage
Because some emergency AC services require immediate repair, working with an AC contractor that’s available 24/7 is essential. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we always have a technical on-call and can respond to emergencies quickly and efficiently.
What’s Including in AC Maintenance Services?
An important part of preventing emergency repair situations is keeping up with maintenance. This service can avoid major repair costs and is simple as giving our AC contractors a call. During an AC tune up, homeowners can expect us to change the filters, test or inspect your air ducts, monitor refrigerant levels, clear any debris out o outside units, and inspect electrical connections.
Essentially, it’s our chance to detect the need for any repair issues, while also getting your system ready for heavy-use seasons like summer. Generally, an air conditioner tune up should be done annually, but you can always work with our technicians to find the ideal schedule.
Perks of Central AC Installation
Whether repairs just aren’t cutting it anymore or you need more power from your air conditioner, opting for an AC replacement is always a good option. While it may cost more upfront, it does offer plenty of benefits, including:
- Improved Performance: Did you have areas of your home that were getting little to no airflow? Were temperatures always fluctuating in your home? With a new unit in place, you can expect consistent performance in every inch of your home!
- Lower Energy Costs: As your air conditioner aged, it was likely increasing your energy costs. With a new system in place, you can expect lower electric bulls, helping to pay for the investment in a new unit in no time!
- Longer Lifespan: Older air conditioners are often built with outdated parts and components. Newer systems are often tested to last well past the 10-year mark, giving you a long-term investment for your home.
- Smart Features: Whether it’s a smart thermostat that comes with your new unit or an AC that has energy-saving features, modern systems are designed to help you save money without sacrificing performance.
When you work with our central AC installation experts, you can expert transparent pricing, honest advice, and personalized service. With so many options available in air conditioners, we can help you find the ideal system for your needs.
Looking to save on your next big installation? Be sure to visit our coupons page for the latest savings on services.
Your Trusted AC Contractor
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we pride ourselves on providing services focused on professionalism and integrity. We always provide transparent pricing and only have licensed and background-checked technicians for your peace of mind. Additionally, because we know AC issues happen when we least expect them, we always have someone on call 24/7.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription