In Orlando, home and business owners may not rely on their heaters often but when they are needed they are absolutely crucial for comfort. Over the years with use, furnaces will have a tendency to need some professional attention to keep them operating. When that happens, you’ll need a trustworthy furnace contractor to restore heat to your home. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand how important comfort is to your home or business. That’s why we offer our furnace repair services any time day or night. One call to use and you can rest assured that your problems will be quickly solved.
Got a system that’s beyond repair? Be sure to ask about our furnace installation service - and find out if a new unit is right for your home!
When to Call for Emergency Furnace Service
Not every furnace problem is considered an emergency. Some problems can wait until normal business hours. However, a problem is considered an emergency when there is a total loss of service or the chance that further damage could occur. Some examples of when to call for emergency furnace service can be:
- Blows Cold Air: If cold air is coming from the ductwork then your furnace’s heating element has failed. Regardless if it is an electric furnace, oil furnace or gas furnace, one of our technicians will need to diagnose it.
- Total Failure: Total failure of a furnace occurs when the entire system fails to operate. This could be from a power failure or a problem with the thermostat. Our technicians will need to troubleshoot the system to discover the exact cause of the problem.
- Loud Noises: Loud noises indicate a mechanical failure inside the blower. Noises can be banging, grinding, or screeching noises. Changing belts or lubricating bearings may help but likely something will need replacement.
- Gas Odors: Gas odors should not be ignored. Anytime gas is smelled, professionals should be called immediately.
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we always have a live dispatcher answer the phone. This takes away the stress of trying to navigate an answering service under stress. Our operators are standing by 24-hours a day to help.
Benefits of Professional Furnace Maintenance Service
Furnace repairs are usually the result of neglected maintenance services. Just like any other machine, a furnace needs routine attention to keep it working great and to allow it to give years of reliable service. Benefits of a routine furnace tune up include:
- Safer operation
- Lower utility bills
- Lower repair costs
- Cleaner air
- Increased comfort
- Longer equipment lifespan
The technicians at Star Air Conditioning & Heating understand how important your heating equipment is to your home. Keeping it running its best should be your number one priority. We can help with that! Whether you are interested in a furnace tune up or joining our membership program, we have the solutions that you need to keep your furnace costs low and your home or business comfortable.
Looking for a heat alternative? Be sure to ask about our heat pump installations today!
Working with a Furnace Service Company
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand that choosing a furnace repair company can be stressful. Often, contractors don’t have a good reputation for honesty and customer service. We feel like it’s our job to change your mind. We are a local, veteran-owned company that is committed to integrity and honesty. Our award-winning service and A+ rating with the BBB speak to our commitments. It is our goal to offer you the best service for your money and an easy repair process.