Orlando may be known for its warm summer weather, but ask any homeowner, and they can tell you the winter temperatures can be just as extreme. Unfortunately, because our heaters get so little run time throughout the year, realizing you have an issue often happens when you actually need the unit. Luckily, homeowners can count on Star Air Conditioning & Heating for their heating service needs. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your heater or need a simple repair, our heating contractors are there to help!
Count on us for the following heating services:
- Heater Maintenance & Repair
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance & Repair
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Heating & Air Systems
- Smart Home Thermostats
- Filter Replacement
- Pool Heater Services
- Commercial Heating Services
Need help with your heater? We offer 24 hour heater repair service to help handle those emergency situations.
Signs You Need a Furnace Service Company
The first step to keeping your home comfortable in the winter is having a furnace contractor you can rely on. The next step is knowing when to call them. While coming home to no heat is a clear sign something is wrong with your furnace, there are plenty of other subtle signs you can look out for to detect these issues early on.
Common furnace repair signals include:
- High Energy Costs: As your heating system falls into disrepair, it can struggle to keep your home warm. The harder and longer it has to work to reach the desired temperature, the more energy it will need, leading to rising energy costs.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: Is your air warm or sometimes even cool? If you’re noticing fluctuations in temperature or it takes longer than normal to reach the desired temperature on the thermostat, you should have your system inspected.
- Noisy System: Heaters and furnaces are mechanical systems, which means they have a few different moving parts. If you’re hearing grinding, humming, or screeching from your unit, a repair is likely needed.
We understand that heating repair issues can often be unexpected. That’s why we always answer our phone 24/7, giving you the support and service you need when you need it most.
The Importance of Professional Heater Installation
If repairs are no longer helping and your need to replace your heater or furnace, working with an experienced professional is important. Not only do we work with some of the biggest brands around, including Goodman, Bryant, and Lennox & York, but also we keep important criteria in mind, including:
- Sizing: Have you recently finished a home addition? Was your previous heating system undersized? Our heating contractors take the time to understand your specific square footage to find a unit that can efficiently heat your home.
- Budget: Replacing a heating system can always seem like an unexpected expense. Luckily, we always take the time we work with your budget and provide upfront and transparent pricing. We’ll always offer a range of options to choose from, never start work in your home without approval, and even offer financing options too.
- Power Source: Is your heater or furnace gas or electric powered? The fuel source for your system is important, as you need to install a unit that works properly with your existing infrastructure. We always perform thorough inspections before bringing a unit into your home to ensure fast and effective installations.
At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we work with your home and needs in mind. Whether you’re going with a central heating system, gas-powered furnace, or even a ductless mini split system, you can count on our heating contractors to provide you with a high-quality installation that’s sure to last years to come.
Looking for alternatives to your traditional heating system? Be sure to ask about our heat pump services, a unique system to heat and cool your home!
Reliable Heating Contractor in Orlando
While the Orlando area may not have the coldest temperatures in the country, when the winter months do come around, you don’t want to find yourself without any heat. Not only can this make you uncomfortable, but low temperatures can impact other areas of your home including your plumbing. At Star Air Conditioning & Heating, we are one of the most trusted heating service companies around.
With honest advice, transparent pricing, and licensed and background-checked technicians, you’ll always have peace of mind with every service call.